Tuesday, May 27, 2008

i started my summer class this morning. it's nice to get to class earlier and kind of start the day off feeling accomplished. unfortunately since i work 630 to 3 usually, it's throwing my schedule off and I'm working later. boo.

i'm
only a year away from my ma in graphic design. i have to keep saying that to myself or i might quit. i don't quit things.
if i were to start all over again i wouldn't have went back for a specific degree. instead i would have taken a bunch of design classes that really interest me. right now i'm taking visual and verbal rhetoric. it might be interesting..not my first choice though. it's required. i think when someone is going for their ma they should be allowed to be more selective or focused when signing up for classes. i'm not digging all of this required mess.

onto a much happier note - i stopped by target last night to pick up a little lined book to take notes. and what did my wondering eyes did appear but a real simple section and lots of organizational gear. it's great. that's all i think i need to say.





No comments: