Thursday, March 5, 2009

i was relaxing in starbucks during my lunch. I go there, sometimes just to sit and get away from my dull, lifeless, no color, no windows office. they don't really seem to mind. today, a particularly long day for me and there it was on the back of my latte "the way I see it #26". inspiration on a cup...and it sort of sums up how I'm feeling about my job right now.

"Failures hard, but success is far more dangerous. If you're successful at the wrong thing, the mix of praise and money and opportunity can lock you in forever." -Po Bronson

Thank you Starbucks for the reminder, but in the tough economic times I'm thankful and incredibly appreciative of my monotonous job. I know I can do something great that will help the world. If nothing else, I feel like I'm moving in the right the direction.

No comments: