Friday, April 25, 2008

late friday night


I'm feeling a little overwhelmed with the amount of projects we have. I felt in control of things last Saturday. That was until I worked for six hours in flash on thursday and only have 26 seconds of my movie done. To be fair I have never used the program before...and a lot of the time was spent trying to figure out if i can import something like a clipping path. (i'm still not sure if i can).

The last project I barely touched. I haven't had a lot of time with the writing. I have found my images and put most of the design together though.

Alright, enough freaking out. Here's something pretty:

I bought it off of etsy tonight and it should be in the mail by next week. I especially love the button. I think I might try my hand at sewing this summer. I'm in love with Amy Butler fabrics and would like to dive into making something. Yay for summer fun projects!

No comments: