Sunday, April 13, 2008

wishlist: 1


I've decided from the discussion in class yesterday that it's almost impossible for me to keep a professional blog. I don't have a profession design job..I work for the government in one of the most noncreative jobs on earth. So, everything I do from a design standpoint is a personal thing for me. If I love it, i'm posting it!

I'm making a wish list of all the lovely things I want. Selfish? Maybe, but at least it'll make birthday shopping easier.

My first item is this blue glass necklace from verre new york. Go ahead, gawk.


1 comment:

CK said...

This is great. Using a blog as a wishlist is good idea. And design inspiration comes from all kinds of places. I find inspiration in the oddest things- the colors of food on my plate, the pattern of a dress, the shape of a tree.

And if you really want to go wishlist happy, you should check out kaboodle.com. It's whole site where you can make wishlists about anything and everything.